Mpression Exhibiting at ET2014 in Yokohama
Macnica is showcasing Mpression solutions and products at ET2014 to be held at Pacifico Yokohama from November 19 to 21, 2014.
The stands focus on demonstrations using Mpression solutions ranging from automotive systems using FPGAs to IoT wearable sensor solutions using wireless and sensor technologies.
The booth is zoned by 5 application focuses.
1. IoT Zone – Wearable and IoT applications and development support solutions
2. Display Zone – Flat Panel and Display development solutions
3. Automotive Zone – Solutions for automotive applications
4. SoC Zone – Processor and MCU solutions
5. Network Zone – Connectivity and Industrial Networking protocols solutions
Also held is a workshop session at Workshop Area on the show floor.
- Effective Prototyping by Mpression Solutions
- November 19, 4pm to 4:45