ST2059-1&2 IP Package
Video transfer over IP, Supports PTP
SMPTE ST 2059 is a standard for synchronization of video equipment over an IP network. The standard is based on IEEE1588. This IP generates a timing signal standardized in SMPTE ST 2059 using IEEE1588v2 Precision Time Protocol (PTP). The timing signal is utilized as “GenLock” signal which has been used in conventional A/V system.
- Supports IEEE 1588v2 Master/Slave mode
- Flexible customization combining with FPGA HW
- More tolerant for Network Jitter
- Shorten Lock time
- IPv4 Base
- Supports both Master and Slave
- Video/Audio AP output
- 1pps output
- TC output
- Cyclone V SX
- Arria 10 SX
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Binary SW
- Encrypted RTL（Verilog HDL）
- Reference design
- User’s Manual
Device Resource Utilization
- Please contact Macnica sales department.