64b/66b High-speed Serial Interface IP (ION 64b66b)
High-speed serial interface achieved using a lightweight protocol
ION 64b66b is an IP for high-speed serial interface targeting applications with inter-chip and inter-board connections.
Lightweight link layer protocol provides one-to-one data movement via one or more high-speed serial lanes.
- Supports up to 16 lanes
- Supports CRC function
- Supports Scrambler function
- Supports asymmetrical link
|Maximum Number of Lanes||16|
|Data Width Per Lane||64 bit|
- Cyclone 10 GX
- Arria 10 GX
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Simulation environment (For ModelSim)
- User's manual, Reference manual