ION 64b/66b High Speed Serial Interface IP
High-speed serial interface (13.5 Gbps maximum) achieved using a lightweight protocol
ION 64b66b is an IP for high-speed serial interface targeting applications with inter-chip and inter-board connections.
Lightweight link layer protocol provides one-to-one data movement via one or more high-speed serial lanes.
- 13.5-Gbps maximum transmission rate per lane (however, depends on the FPGA used)
- Supports up to 16 lanes
- Supports CRC function
- Supports Scrambler function
- Supports asymmetrical link
|Maximum Number of Lanes||16|
|Transfer Rate (Effective Transfer Rate)||13.5Gbps (13.1Gbps)|
|Data Width Per Lane||64 bit|
- Arria® 10 GX
* Please contact Macnica sales department for information about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Simulation environment (For ModelSim)
- User's manual, Reference manual