Embedded Systems Expo (ESEC) 2015
Macnica is showcasing Mpression solutions and products at ESEC 2015 to be held at TOKYO BIG SIGHT from May 13 to 15, 2015. The stands focus on demonstrations using Mpression solutions ranging from IoT sensor solutions using wireless and sensor technologies to FPGA image processing interface solutions.The booth is zoned by 2 focuses and serves fresh coffee at café space.
- Dates：May 13 (Wed)- 15 (Fri), 2015
- Venue：Tokyo International Exhibition Center (Tokyo Big Sight), Tokyo, Japan
- Booth Number : West exhibition hall / 1-77 (Macnica Mpression booth)
1. IoT Zone – Display end application which is installed Mpression for MAKERS kit and Mpression IoT kits
- Odyssey MAX 10 FPGA Kit – IoT development kit with BLE sensor and FPGA
- Koshian – BLE module which can be plugged in Konashi base board
- Uzuki IoT sensor shield – IoT Sensor Shield for Konashi & Arduino
- Enargy harvesting IoT device – Wireless device which can be measured electric power generation ( Reference Exhibit)
2. FPGA Zone – Demonstrations using Mpression FPGA kits
- Wide range image transmission demo with IF.HOTARU interface IP on Nitro board
- Ethernet AVB image transmission demo on Nitro board with Broadcom BroadeR-Reach PHY daughter card.
- Full HD image transmission demo using Displayport IP core on Hydra board
3. Touch Macnica Online store & café zone
- You can experience redesigned Macnica Online store at this zone ! You can also apply membership registration at once
- Serves fresh coffee using coffee server which is installed Mpression MAKERS kits.
Also our daughter company, Altima holds a booth at IoT/M2M EXPO spring.