Sensor network device with SmartMesh IP
The EH-Terminal GS2 is a sensor terminal with Analog Devices SmartMesh IP which allows for an easy mesh network deployment just by turning on the power.
The sensor terminal has a built-in gas sensor capable of wirelessly sensing the total volatile organic compound (TVOC) as one of the atomospheric pollution environmental indexes. The sensor terminal is also equipped with a temperature/humidity sensor, light luminance sensor, and accelerometer.
- Collects verious sensor data wirelessly through automatically healing mesh networks by connecting to the Analog Devices USB Network Manager DC227A attached to a PC or a gateway device.
- Measures total volatile organic compound (TVOC), temperature, humidity, light luminance, and acceleration using the sensors onboard.
- The VOCs released into the environment cause hazards to human health such as sick house syndrome
- Capable of connecting to cloud using 3G or LTE Cat.4 cellular networks through the CandyPi Lite board and a gateway with the Candy Pi Lite+ module from Candy Line, Inc.
- By connecting a host USB Network Manager DC2274A (Analog Devices) to a PC or Gateway, the terminal devices automatically form a mesh network and start collecting various sensor data.
- Once configured, the mesh network is automatically optimized even if the wireless environment temporarily deteriorates thanks to the self-healing function.
- When the wireless network environment is unstable, installing additional devices automatically adds more network paths, resulting in optimizing existing mesh networks and reducing the user burden related to installation.
|Dimensions||115mm x 69mm x 28mm|
|Wireless Communication||2.4GHz Analog Devices SmartMesh IP|
2 x AA batteries (not included)
|Operational Temperature Range||0~50ºC|
|Data Transmission Cycle||30 sec. at initial setting (can be changed with the included data logger software)|
EH-Terminal G2S Starter Kit