24V Output Isolated AC/DC Board with LT8315
Reference Design for Industrial Controller AC/DC Power Control
The Mpression 24V Output Isolated AC/DC Board with LT8315 is a reference board specially developed for industrial control applications.
In drive systems designs, it is common to have the power supplied to both motors and control boards through high capacity AC/DC isolated power supply. This reference board was designed to be referenced in the designs for systems to prevent effects on control boards from troubles on other motor-related circuitry with separate power supply.
This reference board is designed using Analog Devices isolated power controller (LT8315) and Wurth Elektronik general-purpose transformer (7508110419). The availability of transformers is often a problem for using an isolated voltage controller, but this design is more easily adopted for a long product life of industrial systems as it uses a general-purpose transformer.
- High voltage flyback converter with an integrated 630V / 300mA switch
- Operates with 18V to 560V input range
- Supplies maximum of 15W
- Sampling isolated output voltage directly from the primary-side flyback waveform
- Regulates output voltage without a tertiary winding and an optoisolator
- Quasi-resonant boundary mode operation improves load regulation, reduces transformer size and maintains high efficiency
|Input Voltage||90-265 VAC|
|Output Voltage||24 V|
|Output Current||140 mA|
The schematics, layout and BOM list are available on request.