Sensing + Edge Computing Unit
The SENSPIDER is the best-in-class analog data acquisition unit, with all of the functionality needed for Industrial IoT applications. It is equipped with 4 sensor interface slots for various types of analog sensors, edge compute capabilities, and system network interface in a very small form factor.
The Senspider allows for applications such as condition-based maintenance with predictive maintenance algorithms, anomaly detection, and sensor data digitization acceleration for industrial machines, utilizing its integrated computing unit for edge AI.
- Compact Size:
- 150 (w) x 85 (d) x 100 (h) mm. Very small size with all that's needed for industrial monitoring - sensor amplifier, data logger, compute, sensor power supply, and external communication unit - 5 major equipment in a single box.
- Easy and efficient data acquisition for AI:
- The Senspider allows for extracting only necessary data for AI out of all of the data acquired for more efficient post-acquisition data processing.
- Speedy and real-time data analysis by edge computing:
- Users can program edge computing applications for local real-time data analysis using the data acquired just right there.
- Adopting a variety of analog sensors:
- The Senspider has 4 interface card slots that can be populated with any combinations of the available interface cards to accommodate most of the analog sensors in the market:
- A very high sampling rate:
- The Senspider supports high-frequency vibration sensors with a maximum sampling rate of 48 ksps.
SENSPIDER: SSP1000 (Base unit)
- Up to 4 interface cards
- 1x High-speed vibration sensor interface card (SSPC1310) bundled in the kit
- Maximum 8 channels of analog connections with ΔΣ analog-to-digital conversion (AD7761)
- Sampling rate: Min 0.375 ksps - Max 48 ksps
- ENOB : 16bits/ch
- Ethernet support: 802.3i, 10/100/1000Mbps, RJ-45
- Others: 12-24V DC power supply, up to 100mA, -20 to +60ºC operational temperature
|High-speed Vibration Card||General Purpose Voltage/ Current Sensor Card||Temperature Sensor Card|
|# of Channels||2||2||2|
|I/O Port||50Ω BNC-J||AWG16-26||Single|
|Sensor Type||Built-in Amplifier||Voltage/Current Type||J/K thermocouple, RTD, Thermistor|
|Voltage Range||±10.24, 5.12, 2.56, 1.28V||±10.24, 5.12, 2.56, 1.28V||0.1, 1|
|Others||Power Supply to the sensor: On signal line||Current Range: ±40.96, 20.48, 10.24, 5.1mA||Data Format: ºC, ºF|
|Operational Conditions||Temperature: -20ºC to + 60ºC
Humidity: 35% RH to 85% RH (No Condensation)
Data Analysis Software (Optional): Sigma
- Timeline based data management link to SENSPIDER, waveform display, signal processing, trend display, etc
- Capable of importing general textual measurement data collected by other equipment than Senspider
- Uses the AI module function (when the AI module option is selected) and supports data analysis using the MT method
|Waveform Display||FFT Waveform||Spectrogram||Envelope|
More Information（in Japanese)