Video Over IP Package
Video transfer over IP network
Video Over IP is a standard for transfering video over Ethernet cable flexibly and inexpensively converting SDI signal, generally used in Broadcasting equipment, to a stream of IP (Internet Protocol) packets.
Macnica provides various IPs (Intelectual Properties) for Intel SoC FPGA in order to realize multiple functions compliant with standards such as SMPTE2110, SMPTE2059, and NMOS in your equipment.
- Proven design successfully passed Interoperability test.
- Parametalized number of SDI channels for flexible changes.
- Supports SMPTE2110-10, 20, 21, 30, 31, and 40
- Supports SMPTE2059 Profile 2
- Supports NMOS IS-04 and IS-05
* Some of above are under development.
- Arria 10 SoC
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL, System Verilog)
- Binary file (C, C++)
- Reference design
- Simulation environment (ModelSim)
- User’s manual
Device Resource Utilization
- Please contact Macnica sales department.