HDMI Tx IP / HDMI Rx IP
Enables High speed interface compliant with HDMI 2.0 standard
HDMI Tx/Rx IP provides transmit/receive functions of HDMI 2.0 standard for Intel FPGA. Its maximum transfer rate is 18 Gbps enabling to transmit and receive up to RGB 24 bit 4k2k@60p video.
Users can bring their HDMI 2.0 compliant products to market very quickly and easily.
- Enables HDMI 2.0 transmission and reception with Intel FPGA
- 18 Gbps maximum transfer rate, supports RGB 24 bit 4k2k@60p transmit and receive (however, depends on the FPGA used)
- HDMI operation confirmed by the third-party compliance test.
- Supports DVI Mode
- Supports Deep Color (30 bit/36 bit/48 bit) Mode
- Supports Display Data Channel (DDC), Status and Control Data Channel (SCDC) control
- Supports Hot Plug Detect, +5V Power Drive control
- Supports Audio
*1: The function below is not supported.
*2: The functions below require to be provided outside of the IP.
・Consumer Electronics Control (CEC)
・HDMI Ethernet and Audio Return Channel (HEAC)
- Cyclone V GX (Transfer Rate Limited)
- Cyclone 10 GX
- Arria V GX (Transfer Rate Limited)
- Arria 10 GX
Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Simulation environment (For ModelSim)
- User’s manual, Reference manual, Simulation manual
Device Resorce Utilization
（M20K or M10k）
|TX||Cyclone V GX||2||1808.0||3560||9||0|
|Arria V GX||2||1887.0||3561||9||0|
|Stratix V GX||2||1873.0||3493||9||0|
|Arria 10 GX||2||1939.0||3487||9||0|
|RX||Cyclone V GX||2||3469.0||5221||7||0|
|Arria V GX||2||3453.0||5216||7||0|
|Stratix V GX||2||3395.0||5038||7||0|
|Arria 10 GX||2||3447.0||5072||7||0|
* The values in the above table are based on an implementation example. There may be some variation depending on the user’s system configuration.
Video from a 4K player is received by the receiver IP, and the video is output to a 4K monitor from the transmitter IP.
|Base Board||Arria® 10 GX FPGA Development Board||Intel|
|Daughter Card||HDMI 2.0 Interface Card||Mpression|