CoaXPress 1.1 Device IP Package
can transmit data at 6.25Gbps via coaxial cable
CoaXPress is defined by JIIA (Japan Industrial Imaging Association) for high speed image data transmission and intended mainly for Machine Vision applications. CoaXPress uses 75Ω coaxial cable as a physical medium and supports transfer rate up to 6.25Gbps/cable.Utilizing this IP and reference design involved makes you easily accomplish a device compliant with CoaXPress.
Macnica has got much experience about GenICam through GigE Vision IP and USB3 Vision IP.
CoaXPress IP package also includes software library to help you support GenICam.
- Compliant with CoaXPress Version 1.1.1
- Data rate up to 6.25Gbps/lane
- Supports up to 4 Connections
- Supports up to 4 Streams
- Supports GenICam
- Tested under “Inter Operability Test” by JIIA
|CoaXPress Version||Ver 1.1.1|
|Maximum data rate||6.25Gbps|
|GenApi Schema Version||1.1|
Features Naming Convention
- Cyclone 10 GX
- Arria 10 GX
* Please contact Macnica sales department about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- Reference design
- Firmware for CoaXPress/GenICam including XML generator
Device Resource Utilization
* Please contact Macnica sales department.
Image stream from pattern generator implemented in Arria 10 GX is transferred to PC via CoaXPress of 6.25Gbps x4 Connection.
Tested frame grabber board
- BitFlow Cyton-CXP (CYT-PC2-CXP4)
- AVAL DATA APX-3664