GigE Vision® Device Package
High-speed image data transfer complying with GigE Vision standard
The GigE Vision Device Package is an IP package to transfer image data complying with GigE Vision standard. The IP transmits image data from the image sensor to Gigabit Ethernet in real time. Users can build highly reliable products making use of its high-speed transfer capability and high-precision time synchronization.
Perfect for high-resolution, high-reliable machine vision cameras, medical imaging systems, and other applications that demand maximized Gigabit Ethernet performance.
- Highly reliable image transmission using GigE Vision protocol
- 995 Mbps maximum effective transfer rate
- Comprehensive reference environment
- Compliant with GigE Vision Standard Version 1.2/Version 2.0
- Supports Time Synchronization compliant with IEEE1588-2008
- Compliant with EMVA GenICam Standard Version 2.0
(GenICam middleware for Windows OS is also available from Macnica.)
- Supports Packet Re-transmission
- Other functions
- Chunk data transfer, GigE Vision action commands, Time stamp, Packet delay
- Image data (RGB, YUV, etc.) and RAW data transfer
- Cyclone III/IV/V
* Please contact Macnica sales department for information about other devices.
- Encrypted RTL (Verilog HDL)
- GigE Vision Device FW Library for Nios II processors
- Reference environment (sample hardware design, firmware application, Windows PC software)
- User’s manual
* Please contact Macnica sales department for information about other deliverables.
Device Resource Utilization
- Cyclone III
- Total logic elements : 47,608
- Total registers : 28,673
- Total memory bits : 782,892
- Cyclone V
- Logic utilization (in ALMs) : 21,235
- Total registers : 34,592
- Total block memory bits : 1,244,592
* The values in the above table are based on an implementation example. There may be some variation depending on the user’s system configuration.
Reference Block Diagram
* Dark purple areas indicate the IP.
|(1) Base Board||Nitro – Cyclone V GX I/O Expansion Base Board||Mpression|
|(2) Daughter Card||IEEE1588 GE Card||Mpression|
|(3) Daughter Card||HSMC DVI Digital Video Daughter Card||Bitec|
|(4) Host Application||GenICam Software||Mpression|